Operational Health and Safety Policy
At Flamingo, We consider the health, safety, and welfare at work of our employees to be an essential and vital part of being a responsible and productive organization that manages business risks and delivers long-term value.
Flamingo Paper Ltd. is committed to the health, safety, and welfare at work of its employees; complying with applicable health & safety legal requirements.
Flamingo Paper Ltd. is committed to providing and maintaining:
- A safe place to work with safe means of entry and exit.
- Measures promoting employee well-being and a healthy lifestyle
- Control of the health & safety risks arising from work activities.
- Preventive measures to lower or eliminate injuries and/or illnesses related to the workplace.
- A safe and healthy working environment.
- Arrangements for the safe use, handling, storage, and transport of materials and substances.
- Provide Necessary information, instruction, training, and supervision to protect safety and health at work.
- Communicate health and safety policy to all the organization personnel and clearly indicate and illustrate the importance of each individual health and safety role and obligations.